Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In | 6

I was a bit disappointed today when I weighed in. I was up a pound and a half. Pretty frustrating when I have been working out every night this week, and I didn't think I did too bad with my eating. I must be gaining muscle since muscle weighs more than fat. :) Ha. I decided that I should really put more effort into actually tracking my calories. That is the only way that I will NOT sneak a bite of this or that, since then I will have to put it down. So we'll see how that goes. I started yesterday. The worst part about it for me is having to go through and enter all of the recipes in for supper.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Today's weight: 158.6
+/- from last week: +1.6
Total loss: -4.9

What I did well this week
- Tried to watch what I ate, portions and healthy foods, limited sugar/carbs when I could.
- Worked out every night using the Bikini Body Mommy videos I mentioned in the last post.
- Resisted fries when Paul and I grabbed A&W on the way home from getting our new hutch this weekend.

What I did not do well this week
- I need to watch what I am eating even closer.
- Had a bacon cheeseburger at A&W. And root beer. But how can you get A&W and not get root beer? Right?

Goals for the coming week
- Continue workouts
- Keep tracking calories
- WATER

No comments:

Post a Comment